Calgary is home to one of the most unique whisky retailers in North America. Co-op's 'World of Whisky' in the downtown core sells approximately 850 different varieties of the dark, delectable spirit. There are incredible whiskies from Scotland, Ireland, Japan, Taiwan, India and France – and of course American and Canadian whiskies. With such a large variety there's something for every whisky lover from inexpensive stunning collectibles to a 50-year-old single malt Glenfiddich that will set you back $38,000.
Open: Weekdays 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday 11 am - 4 pm
(+15 access only via Westin or
TD Core on Saturdays)
There is a small selection of beer and wine for your convenience available in store.
We are extremely excited to see these in Alberta! Pick up your bottle today as supplies are limited.
- Amrut Double Cask - A blend of Indian whiskies
- Amrut Rye - An Indian rye
- Ardbeg Kelpie - A Scotch whisky
- Kavalan Vinho Barrique - A Taiwanese whisky
- Kilkerran 8yo Cask Strength - A Scottish whisky
- Nikka Rare Old Super - A Japanese whisky
- Paul John Brilliance - An Indian whisky
- Paul John Edited - An Indian whisky
- Paul John Bold - An Indian whisky
- Shelter Point Release #2 - A Canadian whisky
- Two Brewers Release #6 - A Canadian whisky
- Teeling Brabazon Batch 1 - An Irish whiskey
- Teeling Revival 3 14 year old Pineau des Charantes - An Irish whisky