Online Member Survey Contest
Contest Rules & Regulations
Calgary Co-operative Association Limited
Online Member Survey Contest Rules & Regulations
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR RESIDENTS OF ALBERTA ONLY AND WILL BE INTERPRETED ACCORDING TO ALBERTA LAW
1. HOW TO ENTER: The Calgary Co-op Online Member Survey Giveaway (the "Contest") will commence on February 19, and end at 11:59:59 p.m. on March 9, 2014 (the "Contest Period"). During the Contest Period participants are invited to fill out a survey for a chance to win a Co-op Wine Spirits and Beer gift card.
2. ELIGIBILITY - The Contest is open to Calgary Co-op customers resident in Alberta who are over the age of majority except employees (and persons with whom they are domiciled) of Calgary Co-operative Association Limited ("Calgary Co-op"), their affiliated companies and advertising and promotions agencies. No purchase necessary.
3. PRIZES - There are three (3) individual prizes to be won (the "Prizes"). The odds of winning the Prizes in the Contest depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
The Prizes are as follows:
- First Prize - One (1) $500 Co-op Wine Spirits and Beer Gift Card.
- Second Prize - One (1) $250 Co-op Wine Spirits and Beer Gift Card.
- Third Prize - One (1) $150 Co-op Wine Spirits and Beer Gift Card.
In order to win, selected entrants must first correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill-testing questions to be administered by mail, email or telephone. Prizes will be selected from among all eligible entries received for the designated period in a random draw. On April 6, 2014, a random draw will be conducted by a representative of Calgary Co-op for the Prizes. Winners will be notified by mail, email or telephone within five (5) days of the draw. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted by mail or telephone after three (3) attempts, at the sole discretion of Calgary Co-op, he/she will forfeit their prize and an alternate winner will be randomly selected.
4. GENERAL RULES
- Contest participants accept responsibility and liability for any inherent risks associated with participating in the Contest.
- Contest and prizing decisions made by Calgary Co-op are final.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value. No substitutions except at Calgary Co-op's option. Calgary Co-op reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value.
- Calgary Co-op and their promotional partners reserve the right to use the winner’s name, voice, photograph and image likeness in promotional materials surrounding the Contest, and the winner(s) must sign a waiver to this effect or forfeit all claims to any prize awarded in connection with the Contest.
- By participating in this Contest, participants understand and accept any inherent risks associated with participating in the Contest and the use of any prize awarded as a result of their participation in the Contest.
- By participating in this Contest, all participants release Calgary Co-op, its affiliates, and their employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents from all liability for any damage that may result from entering or attempting to enter the contest. Participants agree to release and hold harmless Calgary Co-op, its affiliates and their employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents from any liability, loss or damage occurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the prize and acknowledge that Calgary Co-op and its affiliates, and their employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, including but not limited to the quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose of the prize.
- The awarding of the Monthly Prizes and Grand Prize will be conditional upon the respective winner signing a declaration, publicity consent, waiver and release.
- The winners will release and forever discharge Calgary Co-op and its promotional partners from all claims, demands, actions or suits in connections with the Contest.